Location: Worldwide/remote (Australian Company)
Employment Type: Full-time
Company: Rymera Web Co
Are you a writer with e-commerce knowledge? Looking to make a meaningful impact on people’s livelihoods?
Our company works with thousands of e-commerce store owners that are thirsty for the information you can give them and we want you to join our team!
Interested? See “How To Apply” below to learn more before applying.
… then we NEED to talk to you ASAP.
This role will be wide-ranging with plenty of options to stretch your creativity.
Your skills are needed to help us deliver on our promise of helping store owners grow into their potential.
If you want to succeed in this role, it’s best if you also have the following:
1. Desire, drive, and passion (preferably bags of it!)
2. Excellent written & spoken English, but also the ability to write casually (ie. knowledge that big words aren’t always clear words)
3. The ability to teach (we do lots of how-to style tutorial content)
3. Initiative – willingness to pick things up and not wait around for someone to tell you
4. Be comfortable accepting critical feedback, knowing its not personally and we’re all just trying to produce at a high quality level
5. A producer mindset – our team is high performing, we create like the wind and there’s no room for free loaders
6. Flexibility – sometimes we need to all pull together and that means doing things that aren’t strictly “writing” from time to time
Our company is fast-growing, bootstrapped, stable and profitable. This is a great opportunity to join a growing team of smart and enthusiastic people who believe in the mission of democratising e-commerce for even the smallest players.
This is a remote position – our team is spread out all over the world. The company is based in Brisbane, Australia so company operating hours are 9am to 5pm AEST (UTC +10). While it’s not required that you cover that exact timezone, you must be available during a significant portion of the day for informal/formal meetings & work assignments.
At Rymera Web Co, we strive to have the broadest possible view of diversity, going beyond visible differences to include the background, experiences, skills, and perspectives that make each person unique. We are proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity, Veteran status, or any other basis protected by federal, state, or local law.
If this sounds like a great fit for you, then please submit your application via email to firstname.lastname@example.org c/o Josh Kohlbach (CEO).
1. Send us some samples! This is your time to shine and a few great writing examples could tip the tables in your favour and lock in an interview.
2. Give us a brief resume detailing your experience. But, we’ll be judging who to take through to interviews based on personality fit and your actual writing.
3. A snazzy cover letter. Why should we hire you?
We won’t be able to individually respond to each and every application, but if we feel you are a strong match, someone will be in touch with you shortly to arrange an interview.
Thanks and we look forward to hearing from you!